Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage - Mary Buffett, David Clark A quick, easy read about the basic principles of investing in solid, well-run companies. The book, for the most part, hits on the key points and sometimes glosses over more important points, but it is a decent guide to investing. I wish the authors had spent more time on determining the "correct" price to buy securities. They did touch on this point towards the end, but went from more basic discussion to very technical, with little explanation as to their figures. Quite honestly, I think this might have been an attempt to hide the author's lack of knowledge on Buffet's investing style or investing acumen. This book could have been better had the authors been more detailed in their discussions. It offered some insight into Buffett's way of thinking, although I think it could have done much, much more. Overall, this is a good book to read about the basic ABCs of investing.